-

THM Sadaqa Group

Your Standard Salafi Curriculum Guide

Benefits

Forum Home > The Origins of Evil > Hadeeth On the Authority of Abu Hurairah (Memorize)

Saddiqua Muhammad Black bint Elijah
Site Owner

Hadeeth

On the Authority of Abu Hurairah that Allah's Messenger (salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam) taught Abu Bakr to say, Mornings and Evenings:

"Oh Allah, creator of the heavens and earth, knower and witness to the unseen and Lord of everything, I bear witness that there's no deity worthy of worship except You. I seek Your protection from the evil of my soul, from the evil of Shaitan and his shirk, from committing of an evil act against my soul, and from perpetrating an evil act against a Muslim."

Sahih Muslim

January 11, 2011 at 12:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

thmsadaqagroup
Administrator

Saddiqua Muhammad Black bint Elijah at January 11, 2011 at 12:54 PM

Hadeeth

On the Authority of Abu Hurairah that Allah's Messenger (salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam) taught Abu Bakr to say, Mornings and Evenings:

"Oh Allah, creator of the heavens and earth, knower and witness to the unseen and Lord of everything, I bear witness that there's no deity worthy of worship except You. I seek Your protection from the evil of my soul, from the evil of Shaitan and his shirk, from committing of an evil act against my soul, and from perpetrating an evil act against a Muslim."

Sahih Muslim

Other class notes from today, barakallahu feekum

The man, woman and jinn, all are accountable to Allah; are the sources of evil - except the pious who fear their Lord.

Allah ta`ala said:

"Then whosover wills, let him believe, and whosoever wills, let his disbelieve."

Surah al Khaf: 29

"Verily, We showed him the way, whether he be grateful or ungrateful. "

Surah al-Ihsan: 3

"Have We not made for him a pair of eyes? And a tongue and a pair of lips? and shown him the two ways."

Surah al-Balad: 8-10

--

January 11, 2011 at 1:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.